Book a Session
For standard rates and fee list, please refer to the Prices & Fees page.
Book by Phone
Please take the time to look through my website or check out my facebook page to get an idea of the photography services offered.
If you've already looked through the website and are still unsure about what product is best for you, Everlasting Memories by Kayla will be happy to make suggestions for you by phone. Just give me a call at 605-321-3856.
To book a session now, please use my simple online form. It's the easiest way to get in touch, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible with a full proposal and price estimate.
Preparing for a photo session need not be a stressful event. Listed are a few helpful hints to make your day much more relaxing.
- Stripes and plaids often time don't photograph the best, so it's best to consider solid colors. Also try to select clothing that doesn't 'date' your portrait.
- Try to avoid neon colors. They reflect their color casts on the skin.
- Coordinate clothing colors for group portraits
- If using more than one outfit, bring a variety of colors instead of just sticking to the same one.
- Avoid changing your hairstyle right before a session.
- If you have a prop idea of your own, go ahead and bring it along!
- If you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to let me know. I am always looking for new and exciting ideas!
- Relax and have fun!